Platinum category fee- $2400 per annum
Platinum category offers the benefits in the Silver & Gold membership categories plus the following:
- The member has the priority and right of first refusal to participate in international business trips and workshops/trainings to which ZAMFI has been invited.
- A Platinum member can display promotional materials free of charge at all ZAMFI functions, including member meetings and winter/summer schools.
- 50% off for advertising on ZAMFI website.
- The member will have an opportunity to share experiences at members’ meetings and facilitate also.
- The member shall be an opinion leader at meetings, shall be called upon to assist Secretariat where needed and/or necessary
Gold category fee- $972 per annum
Gold category offers the benefits in the silver membership category plus the following:
- The member has the second priority and right of refusal, after the Platinum group members, to participate in international business trips and workshops to which ZAMFI has been invited.
- Advertising on ZAMFI website at subsidized fee (15%)
Silver category fee- $540 per annum
Silver category members access the following services from ZAMFI:
A) Capacity Building & Training
- Staff training on international best practices microfinance courses at subsidized rates.
- Accesses to technical microfinance advisory services
- Provision as per request, individual performance reports
- Provision as per request individual compliance reports with laws, directive and core client protection principles.
B) Lobbying and Advocacy
- Lobbying by the association on behalf of members with key stakeholders such as government, regulatory authorities, developmental partners, donors and investors
- ZAMFI can accompany a member to meetings on an issue that the particular member needs be to addressed as long it is in line with ZAMFI objectives and not detrimental to other members.
- Negotiating and bargaining where possible of behalf of members for supports services such as IT, external audits, ratings and legal services.
C) Networking & Information Dissemination
- Access to research papers and presentations on latest trends and developments in the microfinance sector, locally, regional and internationally, where ZAMFI could have been invited
- Attendance to membership meetings fully/partially paid for by ZAMFI
- Peer to peer information sharing