Silver category fee- $540 per annum
Silver category members access the following services from ZAMFI:
A) Capacity Building & Training
- Staff training on international best practices microfinance courses at subsidized rates.
- Accesses to technical microfinance advisory services
- Provision as per request, individual performance reports
- Provision as per request individual compliance reports with laws, directive and core client protection principles.
B) Lobbying and Advocacy
- Lobbying by the association on behalf of members with key stakeholders such as government, regulatory authorities, developmental partners, donors and investors
- ZAMFI can accompany a member to meetings on an issue that the particular member needs be to addressed as long it is in line with ZAMFI objectives and not detrimental to other members.
- Negotiating and bargaining where possible of behalf of members for supports services such as IT, external audits, ratings and legal services.
C) Networking & Information Dissemination
- Access to research papers and presentations on latest trends and developments in the microfinance sector, locally, regional and internationally, where ZAMFI could have been invited
- Attendance to membership meetings fully/partially paid for by ZAMFI
- Peer to peer information sharing